Time To Say Goodbye!

Hello beautiful people.


I am very sorry for the disappearing act but unfortunately there has been a LOT going on in my life and due to unforeseen circumstances I have to say Goodbye.


I never thought that this day will be coming so fast but after careful consideration, I have decided to bid farewell to the blogging world. I met so many wonderful people from around the globe and did lot of fun and exciting stuff that I never in my wildest dreams thought I would.


Blogging gave me friends, it pushed me outside of my comfort zone and be fearless, blogging taught me to chase my dreams and to take risk once in a while, an experience I will treasure for the rest of my life but most of all it gave me something that is priceless and money cannot buy, that's YOU.


You have been amazing. You've guided me, helped me and was there through my most difficult times and this journey wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for YOU.


I would Thank each and every one of you for your tremendous support. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I will keep you in my prayers and pray to the Almighty that he shower countless blessings upon you and every dream of yours may come true because you deserve all the happiness.


Until me meet again, take care. Chav!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now and Never Miss a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner