Bright Red

Bright Red - NaajRonasLifestyle


Bright Red - NaajRonasLifestyle
No, it's not what you are thinking. it's coke and i needed to get away from all the hustle and bustle so found a corner and decide to make myself comfortable.
 Bright Red - NaajRonasLifestyle

Bright Red - NaajRonasLifestyle

Bright Red - NaajRonasLifestyle
trying to keep my eyes open


Bright Red - NaajRonasLifestyle

Hey guys! How was your week?

It was my friend's sons 1st Birthday on Tuesday. I did not want to go for the party as it would have been too tiring for me but i did not want to disappoint her either. So i decided that i am going to make my presence felt. 

You'll probably figure from the photos that i look tired and drained. In one of the photos, i am actually trying to keep my eyes open as i was knackered and just wanted to sleep. 

The day was so long and i was exhausted by the end of it. I wanted the night to drag on so i could sleep extra but it disappeared and by the time i opened my eyes, it was already morning and time for me to get myself out of the bed and get ready to go for work.

Sometimes i wished i was not working. Devil takes over me and i act like a lazy b****. But i should be grateful that i have a job as there are so many people who are unemployed and are desperately looking for a job. Thank you god for my job.

I mentioned in my last post that the sun was smiling and shining  and i was very excited and happy. Well, no more. It's cold, windy and pouring down like crazy :(

What your up to this bank holiday weekend? Doing anything special?



Blouse - HM
Trousers - Primark
Necklace - Forever 21



9 comments:

  1. YAYAY owl necklace <3 haha.

    My job makes me so so tired too. I'm working this bank holiday weekend, I have today off but I'm working 1-10 Sunday and Monday. EWW!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww a 1st birthday is so cute! Loving your necklace, you look gorgeous

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx


    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful necklace! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyyyy, nice blog...

    Would you like to follow each other!!!
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look!! Love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now and Never Miss a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner