Never Give Up - 5 Tips to Help you

Rose buds transforming into beautiful Flowers
Hello beautiful people. Two post in one week? I'm shocked as well. This is not normal but i thought i would publish another one, so here you go. Hope you enjoy the post. 

This is purely from personal experience and I can guarantee you that following these is not going to be easy but one thing i can guarantee is that it's totally worth it.
You could apply these tips to anything and everything. It could be a dream job or a dream property or anything that you are chasing and it's proving difficult.
    1. Be Patient – After all we are human being and things don’t turn out the way we want, we are left frustrated and angry. We want things to happen instantly. We don’t have time. We want quick answers / result.   

    Unfortunately, things don’t work out that way. We need to allow more time and be a more patient. Just because you were not able to buy a particular property or lost a job that doesn’t mean that the world is over.   
    Maybe the property was too big for you or maybe the job was not the right job or maybe there is something better waiting for you. So don’t give up just because it didn’t happen today, there’s always a tomorrow.
     2. Be Positive – I have talked about this before here Being positive is the key to success. Just because you were not able to go on an adventure that doesn’t mean you should close the doors to other adventures. Look out on the bright side, be positive, focus on what can be done or what can be achieved from the current situation.

     Small incident: I lost my first love in an accident. I never got the chance to say goodbye. There were so many questions but no answers. One thing I kept saying to myself was that there must be a reason behind this.  However, couldn’t understand what it may be. All I did was cry cry and cry. Losing him was the worst thing ever. I had lost hope and had given up on my life.  
    Years later, the smile is back and I’m looking on the brighter side of things that life has to offer. What happened was sad and is still painful but Life goes on. Unfortunately, this is not easy but you have to give it a try. There’s no harm in being positive? All the more, it will open more doors and more options.
    3. Explore Be open minded. Do not focus on one particular job or one particular property or anything for that matter. If you lose out on one, you at least have other options to consider. Be enthusiastic and passionate and be willing to put in the hard work. The road to success may be hard but once you achieve it, you will realise that all the hard work and the sweat was worth it.
    4. Nothing is Impossible – There’s a saying “If there is a will, There is a way”. You just have to be passionate and be willing to put in the effort and the hard work. Nothing is easy these days my friends.

    Another incident- This is about my cousins wedding. The wedding was planned in the month of May and it’s quite difficult to get holidays because the new holiday years begins in April so management tend to be fussy.


    The other problem was that there was another religious function that I had to attend which was in the month of April. Now, no company will give me 2 month holidays, They’ll kick me out :D


    My whole family was in India and I was the only one left here in tears because all the cousins would be there but me 


    I just begged and prayed to God to give me at least 12 days.  Now, 12 days is not a lot when 4 days are lost only on traveling. But all I wanted was to attend the wedding and I managed to because I never gave up until the very last minutes.

    I tried every avenue and did not leave any stones unturned. It was one of the best weddings I have ever attended. So, be prepared to put in the effort and it will definitely pay off. If it doesn’t, then you will at least have the satisfaction that you tried rather than kicking yourself for not trying.
    5. Be a Dreamer  - Do not be afraid of dreaming. If one dream did not come true that doesn’t mean the others won’t. The ones that don’t come true make way for the new ones. Things you cannot have in real life, you can have them in your dreams.

    What if you cannot have Christian Louboutins? Who said you cannot dream about them?

    Or who said you cannot date George Clooney or Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt? Girl, you definitely can, but only in your Dreams :D
    That is the power of dreams. Anything is possible and you never know, those dreams may actually come true one day.

    My colleague does that a lot, he dreams of having coffee with girls that he knows he cannot go out with, LOL :D



    Don’t give up on something or someone that you love so much, think outside of the box until you find the perfect match!- Chriselle Lim


    Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at 
    all! – Dale Carnegie

    In order for a seed to blossom into a beautiful rose, it takes a lot of work like planting the seed in rich soil, watering everyday, making sure it gets sunlight, same goes for our dreams. You have to put in the hard work and work towards making the dream into a reality. Never give up without a fight.

    Wishing you lovelies a wonderful weekend. May all your dreams come true especially the ones you aspire the most!

    32 comments:

    1. Wow, very inspiring and i am so sorry about your loss. Very nice post.

      http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Busola. I guess, time heals every pain.
        xx

        Delete
    2. The first one is difficult for me, seeing how I am not a very patient person... :-) But I try! Great post, Naaj.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Melissa. I have very little patience but like you i try my best.

        Delete
    3. lovely post!♥ so positive and inspiring♥ I'm so sorry you lost your first love this way, you're so strong and wise person! I'm sure you'll lead very happy life and you'll also make happy many people around you:)

      www.lorietta.cz

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you so much Petra. It means a lot xx

        It is difficult but i try my best to be happy and to keep others happy as well.

        Delete
    4. This is such a beautiful post, u inspired me... I was feeling low and you give me a home that everything will be fi9...
      Thanks a ton
      Keep in touch
      www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Awww, hope you are feeling better babe. Hang in there girl and don't give up. xx

        Delete
    5. Dearest Naaj, I´m so sorry that you lost your first love by an accident, this is an absolutely bad experience and I´m impressed about you that you now again look forward and see the bright side of the life. The mother of our childern died when they were 3 and 5 years old, and I came half an year after her death together with my husband who is the father of our children. And although I´m only the stepmother who came to the family after the death of the mother I know a lot of the difficulties due to a case of death ...

      Wish you that you will keep your optimism and I thank you for all your good tips!

      xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

      www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks you so much Rena. It is so painful and take years to heal but as i said, gotta move on with life. Looking on the positive side, it helps a lot but you can never forget the person. I still miss him and tears just roll out from my eyes, guess first love is first love and it is always special and to lose it like that is so not fair but hey life throws all crap at us and we have to pick our self up and get on with it.

        I wish you and your family all the happiness in the world. May god bless you and your family in abundance. loads of love xx

        Delete
    6. this is very inspiring, thanks for sharing this <3

      ReplyDelete
    7. Hi dear Naaj, hope you had a great and happy weekend, thanks a lot for your last comment!

      Wish you a happy new week :)

      xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

      www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You are most welcome. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend with your family. xx

        Delete
    8. I absolutely love these 5 tips. They really should be apart of everyone's daily life.

      Meg | Meghansilva.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Glad that you agree Meg. It's not easy but definitely worth it. xx

        Delete
    9. I'm Really Sorry About Your First Love.. But So Glad That You Are Alright Now!

      You Are So Right.. Patience n Optimism Are Needed Virtues In Every Situation

      You Are a Lovely Person, Naaj :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you so much Heena, that is so sweet of you. Have to be open minded otherwise things will be way too difficult to deal with. "Patience is a virtue"

        Hope you are having a lovely weekend. xx

        Delete
    10. Great tips and I am so sad to hear about your loss. Many hugs.

      Corinne x
      www.skinnedcartree.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you Corinne. I need all the hugs i can get :(
        xx

        Delete
    11. I truly love your positive attitude and your desire to help. Very much appreciated. You are so right with all this advice. I have been following many things which you said here and in your email and life is actually going a lot better for me as a result.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. So happy to hear that things are working out for your girl. Remember one thing, Never ever give up, no matter how tough it is and how impossible it may seem. loads of love xx

        Delete

    12. www.kyras.de

      ReplyDelete
    13. hi, love the post, be positive we'll always try!! thanks
      (stay)following us!
      greetings from Holland
      http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

      ReplyDelete
    14. "Do not be afraid of dreaming. If one dream did not come true that doesn’t mean the others won’t. "i totally agree naaj :) i also have the same dream with bradpitt hahaha! ps. love your inspirational posts like this :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you Shayne, that is really sweet of you.

        Keep dreaming about Brad Pitt girl, you never know :D
        xx

        Delete
    15. Beautiful post girl! Thanks for referring me to it. I love the part where you say "Be a dreamer" and that if some of your dreamers don't come true, there will be more that will. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great week :)
      XOXO

      Milu
      www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Subscribe Now and Never Miss a Post

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner