Shopping Haul - Zara

Zara Paper Shopping Bag

Thank you for your lovely comments and support on my last blog post. Writing Never Give Up was difficult and very emotional, brought back a LOT of memories. But, I wanted to share my experience with you and give you some ideas and tips as to how i deal with my problems. 

I am blessed that my blog allows me to get in contact with people from around the globe, who seems to love what i write and feel inspired by my posts. 
A big THANK YOU guys!!
The month of September was not good for my bank balance at all. I did a lot of online shopping and my dad is furious because poor fellow has to receive all the deliveries :D
Have you done your Autumn/Fall shopping? Please leave me a link of the items you have purchased  in the comment section below.


Let me share what i managed to grab from Zara.


Zara Mid Heel Court Shoes in Red Colour

I have been looking for a good pair of red shoes for the longest time ever and when i saw this pair on the Zara site  for £39.99, i had to buy the shoes. 
 
Zara Pointed Court shoes in Red

I was looking for something that i could use for occasions where i have to be on my feet for long hours or have to walk a lot. So this court shoes are just perfect for that. The shoes are not flat neither the heel is too big, they fit perfectly and are very comfortable.


Zara Two Tone Pointed Ankle Strap Shoes

While i was on the site, i came across this pair of two tone pair. As my mind was thinking red, i decided that will grab this pair as well. 

Zara Pointed Ankle Strap Shoes

This one is cheaper than the courts but again is pointed but has ankle straps and the heel is is cm high. This is for more formal occasions. I love the ankle strap and gold buckle details and how red and burgundy has been paired together. Burgundy is definitely in this season.


Zara T-shirt with Gathered Shoulders and High Low Hemline
My brother wanted to buy something from Zara, so we went to Oxford Street last week. My missions was window shopping and just window shopping. I promised myself that i won't buy anything as i had already spent too much money. 

Zara T-Shirt with Gathered Shoulders

As you know that Promises are meant to be broken and that is exactly what i did. The reason I bought the t-shirt was because of the shoulder pads and the high low hemline.


Zara Midi Faux Leather skirt with Zip on the Front

This midi faux leather skirt has to be my favourite of the lot. when i saw this skirt which was tucked in a corner but my eyes somehow manage to see this baby.

Believe in love at first sight? well, that is exactly what it was for me. I just fell in love with this midi. I was a bit nervous to see the price tag but to my relief the skirt cost only £22.99. Now, that is an absolute bargain. Faux leather midi skirt with zipper details for £22.99? i still cannot believe it.


Zara Midi Faux Leather skirt

I love the zipper on the front and it doesn't open all the way through which is good.

So, this is all i have in my Zara shopping bag. What do you think of my purchases?
which one is your favourite from the lot? Please let me know in the comment section below.

I will put the links of the items that are displayed in today's post. I think all the items I have purchased are still in stock. If you are interested, you can check the links below.

Thank you so much for reading and i wish you all a wonderful weekend. stay safe and keep smiling :)

Point Court shoes  - Zara £39.99
Two Tone Ankle Strap Shoes -  Zara £29.99
Black T-shirt - Zara £19.99
Faux Leather Midi skirt - Zara £22.99


36 comments:

  1. cool purchase!!!
    very nice items
    best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Naaj, I thank you again for your last wonderful post and your honest and touching answer to my comment. Wish you that you are able to handle this blow of fate further in such a strong and great way - but please allow you to cry if it´s necessary ...

    I adore your purchases, congrats, I´m sure every single piece will look absolutely great on you <3

    Wish you a happy weekend.

    Kisses and hugs from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time i read your comments, i seem to have tears in my eyes. Just feel like hugging you. Thank you for being so kind and understanding. Muaahh xoxooxo

      Delete
  3. I love the sweater <3 that is so cool!!
    new outfit post on my blog:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3557
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Always Encourage Me and Make Me Smile When I See Your B'ful Posts!:)

    Oh! I Loved The Leather Midi Skirt! So Sexy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heena, means a lot that you find my posts beautiful and encouraging. I hope i continue to make you smile :D

      Oh definitely it is sexy :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely purchases :-) I don't wear shoes with a pointy toe a lot because I have such big feet but I do like these pairs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with pointed pairs, my shoe collection most includes pointed ones. Love how they look on jeans

      I'm glad you like this pair and believe me, i have big feet as well :D

      Delete
  6. Great purchases. Love the two tone heels in particular :)

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Busola. They are nice, aren't they?
      xx

      Delete
  7. Hi dear Naaj, many thanks for your super sweet comments <3 I wish you a happy and healthy new week!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rena. Take care and enjoy your weekend

      Delete
  8. my favorite is the skirt too! :) i think it will look great on you, wish i can wear leather skirts too, its too hot in my country for that ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahhaah, sorry. You wanna swap countries?? I had the same conversation with Camille on her blog about leather :P

      Delete
  9. wow haul...love the shoes...great choice dear
    following u now..

    my recent post :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2013/10/mac-dervish-lip-pencil-swatches-review-fotd.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tejinder. appreciate your follow, will check your blog

      xx

      Delete
  10. n glad to knw u live in london..I live in eastmidland near birmignham..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live right opposite Heathrow Airport xx

      Delete
  11. I love all of your picks. The red pumps are my favorite!

    xx
    http://ffranklyspeakingg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madison. The pumps are really comfy and the heel is not big either, so i'm really happy with the shoes xx

      Delete
  12. i wish we had a Zara in New Orleans :( luckily theres online shopping! great items!

    cheers,
    idalia
    http://www.abstractorganza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O sorry that you don't have Zara, but glad there is an option to shop online.

      Take care xx

      Delete
  13. Yay shopping how exciting. I love the first pair of shoes the most. It looks like we could be the same shoe size...sendthem over to me so I can borrow them! Recent times haven't been good for my bank balance either. It sure is wonderful to talk to people from all over the world from blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me your address and I'll send them over to you Imogen :D

      Delete
  14. Zara really has some the most awesome items, love the purchases.

    Meg | MeghanSilva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE IT all!!

    With love, Bárbara
    www.preppylemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great items! Not a fan of the first pair of heels, but the second color-block one is gorgeous. I also really like the leather pencil skirt - I think it's super versatile and you'll be able to wear it often. :)

    Lubna | Elle Vox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited to leather skirt and completely agree with you, I think the midi skirt is a versatile piece and will be able to pair it with formal as well as causal outfits

      xx

      Delete
    2. I meant "i'm excite to wear the leather skirt :D"

      Delete
  17. Very nice! I love to shop from Zara online store. I have got great collection of clothes from there. This time again I am really exciting for shopping from Zara store.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now and Never Miss a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner