Thanksgiving Friday: What I Am Thankful For This Week

The incidents mentioned in my last "Thanksgiving Friday" post are still fresh and as MH370 still remains missing, I continue to be thankful for the times I have boarded the aircraft and landed safely. Let us continue to pray and stay positive. 

Moving forward to this week, first on my Thanksgiving list is these Clinique Chubby Stick and Maybelline Lipstick. 

Having recently purchased the chubby stick (and spending a lot of money), I was very sad to have misplaced these 2 items. 

When I finally found them, I couldn't hold my excitement and started dancing and singing (yes, I am weird like that :D).

Clinique Chubby Stick and Maybelline Lipstick

The second and the most exciting thing I'm thankful for this week is getting into the dance workout routine. I am loving and enjoying the moves so much, I look like a complete idiot sometimes :)  Do you love dancing? 

Dance Workout for Dummies















The instructor is very good at explaining and demonstrating the steps and guides you throughout the whole session, as if she is physically present in the same room as you.

This video includes basic steps. If you want to dance and exercise at the same time, I definitely recommend this. If you know of any other ones, please do let me know.

Thanksgiving Friday

Before you jump to conclusions, I am not thankful that this person died. Please let me make that clear before you start cursing me.

A close friend's, friends's sister (sorry for the confusion) was found dead in her bedroom in Goa. She left behind 2 kids. Incidents such as this makes me think twice of how thankful and grateful, I should be for seeing and witnessing another day. 

I have been blessed with another opportunity to make things happen and achieve my dreams. Unfortunately, not everybody is lucky.

That is why one of my goals this year is to be thankful for what I have and to make every single day count, will you?



Let's Stay Connected via Social Media 

24 comments:

  1. We could see the earth from satellite but we cannot find a plane go figure. Your lipstick is amazing that work out I need to try lol. Enjoy your weekend.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand why there would have switches that cab be turned off so easily and allow the plane to disappear?
      In order t turn the switch off there should be a strict procedure, you cannot let it be so simple.

      People are getting desperate and I know the authorities are doing everything in their power to find the missing aircraft but I feel for the families. Nobody should be going through this horror and the pain.

      It's a matte one from Maybelline, I love the lipstick.

      Delete
  2. Glad you are still doing these posts!

    I love finding things I've lost or forgotten about!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourite lipstick, I was over the moon when I found both the items.

      Thank you. I am loving the Thanksgiving Friday series and the response to this has been positive as well so these posts are not going anywhere for now. xx

      Delete
  3. U found these two back, that's great .. I get so restless when I loose my belongings..
    I need to give the dance workout a shirt as I have been a dancer all my school like, learnt classical and other dance forms..
    About the women found dead, it breaks my heart as I know how it us when someone leaves and you have so many thinking in mind that u wish u was able to tell him..
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did, was so happy when I found them. I get all moody when I lose something and start bothering everyone :)

      You are classical trained?? wow, I love classical and tried few times when I was in school. I love dancing, but lost touch. Trying to get back into it and loving it. You should definitely give it a try.

      I completely agree, you are never ready for someone's departure, it's heartbreaking.

      Hope you are doing well.Take care xx

      Delete
  4. Hello dearest Naaj, thank you so much for this post! It's is horrible what happened with the friend's sister and it's also a catastrophe that the plane is still be missing.

    Unfortunately I'm not able to dance, I don't know why, but maybe the Dance workout for dummies is helpful for me :)

    I'm thankful this week that I got surprisingly an interesting job-offer, which is still a secret, but a confirmation that I did a good job in the past :)

    Hope you enjoyed your weekend so far!

    Kisses from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try the dance workout for dummies, it is great. As i mentioned in the post, the instructor is very good at explaining steps and guides you throughout the dance routine. Try it and see how it goes and let me know.

      Yaayyyy!!!! Congrats Rena, so happy to hear that. You are a hardworking and enthusiastic person, you will excel at it. xx

      The weekend was good, just been relaxing. Hope you had a relaxing one too xx

      Delete
  5. nice products!

    http://ladyparisienne.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool I didn't know this dummies book yet so I will check it out :)
    Also loving that lipstick :D

    Just got back in the game after a long break and missed you girl :D

    Got a new post up and can’t wait to see your opinion!

    Happy Week!

    Janice

    Loreal Steampod Review
    Visit The Fashion Milkshake Blog
    JOIN TFM BLOGGER NETWORK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a video I found on You Tube Janice. Hope the break was good and relaxing.

      Delete
  7. I understand why tragedies make you realize how lucky you actually are, just to be alive, healthy and happy. I have that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes us appreciate the things and the people we take for granted.

      Delete
  8. I agree, we should always be thankful even for the little things, such a good post :-) xxx

    Tia
    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thankful for posts like these that make me think about things that I should be thankful for. *breathes* Thank you. Lol Sometimes I tend to focus on the few bad instead of the many good moments in life.
    Olive Needs Popeye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not alone Jho. Sometimes, I get carried away as well and concentrate on what went wrong so much that I forget to appreciate the good that came out of it.

      Thanksgiving Friday is about reminding us about these moments that we should focus more on the good.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. I actually read it on your blog but I'm going on vacation soon

      Delete
  11. Plane Still Missing is Really Disturbing..Like You, I Too 'm Thankful For My n My Family's Flights Landing Safely Always!
    I Love These Posts of Yours Naaj..It Actually Reminds Us Of How Many Things We Have To Be Grateful For..Thank You!:)

    And, Ooh! You'll Love The Clinique Chubby Lip Balm :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The latest developments in the investigation indicates that the plane went in to the Indian Ocean. It must be heart breaking for the families to hear this.
      Wish there was a clear explanation as to what happened.

      The Clinique chubby balms are ok Heena, I am not going gaga over it for some reason.

      Delete
  12. I love this products! :)
    Have a good day! Www.thewalkingfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear, great job with this post. Love the shade of that chubby stick.

    I'am also on: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook (I follow back, just let me know your links)


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now and Never Miss a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner