Lace and Jacquard

Lace top from Misguided and Jacquard dress from Love My Figure, Love My Fashion

Hello beautiful people. Hope you'll are enjoying the weekend. Autumn has taken over and i need to get my coats, jumpers cardigans, boots and beanies ready. Oh summer, how much i miss you :(



Lace Bodysuit from Missguided and dress from Love My Figure, Love My Fashion


Lace Bodysuit from Missguided and dress from Love My Figure, Love My Fashion



Lace Bodysuit from Missguided and dress from Love My Figure, Love My Fashion


Lace Bodysuit from Missguided and dress from Love My Figure, Love My Fashion

If you've read the "Love My Figure, Love My Fashion", you will remember that i ordered the Dahlia cross back dress. Well, here it is.

The top snugs but not too tight, it cinches at the waist perfectly. The dress has a low and open back with the bow holding the two straps together giving a cross effect. As the dress is super open at the back and the cut is quite deep, I decided to wear an off shoulder lace bodysuit. I didn't want to take away the drama that is going at the back. 

This look is quite simple and laid back. The dress is such a versatile piece that can be layered during Autumn / Winter or worn as it is during summer.

I wore the dress for a formal occasion and decided to go all black. I should have titled the post Lady In Black, lol.

I hope the weather is good tomorrow and don't ruin my plans. What are you guys up to this weekend?

If you decide to buy from Love My Figure, Love My Fashion, remember to enter NAAJRONA at checkout and enjoy 10% discount. You also get reward points if you enter code 82 on registration or check out.

Thank you so much for visiting. Stay safe and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Dress - Love My Figure, Love My Fashion
Lace Bodysuit - Missguided 
Lace Bandeau - Missguided  
Shoes - New Look
Bracelet - Flea Market
Ring - Primark

32 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant love the dress. No need to come over no new post for Sunday.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Naaj, thank you so much for nominating me! How did I earn this?

    Your dress is so great and it fits you perfect <3 Hope really that the weather was good enough and you were able to were this wonderful dress for the planned occasion! We visited yesterday a Bavarian feast and today I realaxed and visited lovely people :)

    Wish you a happy and health start in the new week!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rena and you do deserve the nomination.

      It was a bit chilly but i managed to wear the dress. Hope you are having an awesome week xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks again <3 How great that you wear able to wear the dress! And my weekend was great, thanks a lot for asking <3

      xx Rena

      www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

      Delete
    3. You are most welcome Rena x

      Delete
  3. This dress is so beautiful, you look gorgeous in it!! I really love how you've paired it with the lace top, it really adds something extra glamourous to the look, it's a perfect little lace LBD
    Xx
    Penny
    parsimoniouspenny.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking so pretty. I especially love this look with the lace. Very classy and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Imogen. Hope you are feeling better xx

      Delete
  5. Very interesting outfit, it has so much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Dress Fits You Perfectly!

    And, You Look So Cute n Chic :D

    I Louu Bows :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our dress looks amazing on you! Shopping by your body shape works ;-)

    Also love how you've added your own personal style to the outfit!

    Laura - LMFLMF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura and shopping by body shape 100% works. Thank you xx

      Delete
  8. Love how you style this stunning dress and the lace looks so elegant!
    Do visit my blog and if you like follow on Bloglovin,Instagram,twitter & Facebook, leave a comment and I'll follow back!

    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ITS THE DRESS! <3 it looks really pretty on you naaj and omg you have tiny tiny waist <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehhehehe....yes it is and yes i do have a very tiny winy waist :D

      Delete
  10. Really like how you've played with the jumsuit and the bodysuit :)
    xoxo

    Trendy Bow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo pretty! <3 Emily

    http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. All black in lace. Cool look. Nice outfit.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous. I love the combination of the lace against the Jacquard print. :)

    xxx

    Http://www.stylemecurvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow loved the outfit ! Im a fan of lace outfits !
    http://beautyndbest.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now and Never Miss a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner