Versatile Blogger Award

Versatile Blogger Award

Hello lovely people. Hope you are all set to rock the weekend.
Thank you so much for your support and comments on my previous blog post. Means a lot to me. I wish you all the very best in your life and hope and pray that all your dreams may come true especially the ones you aspire the most.

Back to the post, this is my first ever blog award and i thank Jackie for nominating me. Thank you so much Jackie for considering me and thinking that i was worthy of this award. 

Jackie has a beautiful blog called Beautify which is a blend of Fashion, Beauty and Food. Love her Chicken Delight recipe which is super easy and super quick, you should definitely give it a try.

This is how it works 
  • Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
  •  Include a link to their blog. 
  •  Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award and let them know with a comment   
  • Finally, tell 7 things about yourself
Blogs that i enjoy or has inspired me in some way or the other are as follows;
  1. Queen Of All You See
  2. Tia Cherie 
  3. A Little Bit Unique 
  4. Raindrops Of Sapphire 
  5. Skinnedcartree
  6. Dressed With Soul
  7. Kyra  
  8. Meghan Silva 
  9. Parsimonious Penny
  10. Lookatmonica
  11. Kiss & Make-up Beauty Blog
  12. Being Beautiful and Pretty
  13. Jewellery Addiction
  14. Life Ann Style
  15. Preppy Lemonade
  16. Vanity Case Box
  17. Two shoes One Pair
  18. Evelinas Fashion Cafe
  19. She Wears Fashion
  20. Wendy's Lookbook
I know that there should be only 15 nominations but i love all of these blogs and so couldn't stop myself. The list is very long but unfortunately i cannot include all of them.

Now, 7 things about myself
  1. My first name is Femmy (Rona is my middle name and Naaj was a name given to me by someone very close)
  2. I love strawberries but cannot eat them :(
  3. I don't know to swim 
  4. Love seafood
  5. Very sensitive person
  6. Dream is to visit Kashmir (the most beautiful and the most dangerous place in India)
  7. Turn to Mother Nature for comfort.
I hope this has given you a bit more insight in to my world. Damn this was tough.

Thank you so much for reading and have a lovely weekend. Peeps in the UK, don't forget to carry an umbrella. 

Who is excited about London Fashion Week?

Any plans for the Weekend? 

I'm off to a GAP - Black To Blue event tomorrow and can't wait to attend the London Fashion Weekend next Saturday.






11 comments:

  1. Raindrops of Sapphire13 September 2013 at 22:28

    Thank you so much for nominating me! That's really kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doll you are to sweet very kind. Your blog rock you honest and beautiful. Thank you for your kind words. Have a great weekend.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the awesome nomination honey so very sweet! I loved reading your list, feel like I know you better. Hope you have a gorgeous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank for tagging me! I got tagged twice today, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice to meet you femmy! ^^ that name is so cute :) and thank you for nominating me naaj <3 i really enjoy you bright and sunny personality and i think most bloggers here would agree with me on this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Shayne. you are very kind xx

      Delete
  6. I thought naaj was your first name..I wast to visit kashmir too but it way too dangrous thanks for passing the award to me..
    kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now and Never Miss a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner